A new position for an experienced Software Project Co-Ordinator is required to join an expanding software consultancy in the Woking, Surrey area.
Software Project Co-Ordinator
Â£30,000 + parking, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
A new position for an experienced Software Project Co-Ordinator is required to join an expanding software consultancy in the Woking, Surrey area. The Software Project Co-Ordinator will be responsible for planning and coordinating a system using adapted Agile methodologies, acting as a conduit between the Project Manager and the development team. The Project Co-Ordinator will be responsible for assigning work to the different development teams, monitoring delivery against agreed plans and overseeing the output of the project team comprising of 15 developers.
* Comprehensive understanding of Agile techniques
* Proven track record in the co-ordination of large-scale projects and/or complex software systems
* Good understanding of development techniques
* Understanding and experience of using Team Foundation Server
* Understanding of Open Source software
* Experience of working on healthcare software products and/or in a healthcare or related environment
The Software Project Co-Ordinator will be responsible for:
* Co-ordinating of developments within each Sprint
* Running regular Scrum meetings
* Updating Team Foundation Server with work plans and completed tasks
* Triaging, logging and scheduling developments from support issues and re-work items
* Providing regular updates on development progress to the project manager
* Reviewing systems for areas of improvement, identifying potential delivery or quality risks
* Encouraging developers to work together to solve issues and provide a supporting environment
* Assisting with project design verification and internal pre-release testing activities
* Providing support and guidance to the development team and resolving blocks
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.