- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and...
- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and customers expected standard
- Have an understanding of the general principles of spray painting technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles
- Prepare vehicles fully before painting to include masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work
- Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
You will :
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Awareness of and adherence to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations.
You will ideally have:
- ATA qualification or be a time served technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
Apply Now or forward an up-to-date CV directly toÃ‚Â Jayme MorganÃ‚Â at Jayme@motivationhr.com .
Alternatively, contactÃ‚Â Jayme on 01603 633699 or 07770684561 for further details!
Follow Motivation HR on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for news on our latest jobs.